Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ashley & Kevin's Engagement Session; Union Mills Homestead

I am so excited to share with you the engagement session of Ashley & Kevin.  We had a beautiful and super warm February day to shoot this fun session at the Union Mills Homestead in Maryland.  Ashley and Kevin had me laughing the whole time we were shooting (I literally had tears in my eyes!).  Besides being a fun couple they also have a lot of love for each other that really shows in their photos.  I can't wait to shoot their big day in November!  I know it will be one to remember!  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from our session together.


 This has to be my favorite photo from our day!  I love how they are both really and truly smiling (and trust me it had to be something hilarious Kevin just said to get them both laughing and smiling like this!)


We had some great backdrops at the Homestead and I really loved the old barn and its rustic feel.  This photo is one of those perfect moments when I am totally forgotten and Ashley and Kevin and just being themselves.


Such a cute couple!


I love how Ashley is laughing in this picture and Kevin has a little devilish twinkle.  I have a feeling that this couple makes each other laugh a lot!


What a super smile!  Just a nice, relaxed photo that really captures this great couple!


Thanks again Ashley & Kevin for a great day!  Can't wait to see you guys for the wedding in November!

1 comment: